Here is a product description from the company:
- Each bottle contains 100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade A cold-pressed peppermint essential oil. Ideal for treating a wide range of ailments and disorders, this peppermint oil is the purest oil available.
- Peppermint oil is one of the world’s most commonly used essential oils, with a history that dates back as far as 3,000 years. It offers a pleasant, uplifting scent that has been used to treat a variety of physical and mental ailments, from bad breath to depression. Modern research proves that it stimulates several regions of the brain, giving it the power to have a profound impact on the entire body.
- With a high concentration of essential minerals like magnesium, potassium and calcium, it is a highly effective treatment for digestive disorders. Administering peppermint oil is easy; simply place a couple drops in a glass of water, and then drink.
- Peppermint oil has been proven to have a positive effect on the respiratory system. Whether it is used as a chest rub or is inhaled through a vaporizer, it quickly clears the respiratory tract and provides fast relief from bronchitis, sinusitis and cold-related symptoms.
- Pure peppermint oil can be used topically to relieve muscle pain, headaches or to simply give skin a vibrant, healthy glow. Its healing properties have been recognized for centuries, and it has been a staple in many medicine cabinets for generations.
I like putting a five to ten drops on my oil warmer because it produces a nice, subtle, pepperminty scent which helps with my daughters' nose congestion at night. I also like to put it outside of our pots and on the walls of our front porch because aside from giving our front porch a nice scent, I've noticed a decrease in spiders on our front porch.
Aside from using it in our oil warmer and our front porch, I also like to use this when I'm wiping our kitchen counter. I place a drop or two in our clean, damp rag and then wipe it on our clean counter. It leaves our counter smelling fresh and nice.
Since I only need a few drops per application, a bottle would last a long time. I can't wait to see what other things I can do with the GoPure's 100% Pure Peppermint Oil.
You can purchase the GoPure's 100% Pure Peppermint Oil HERE. You can also visit them on Facebook or on their Website.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."