Here is a quick product description from the company:
- A premium quality vegetable steamer made from 100% high-grade stainless steel (including legs).
- Unique design which expands to fit various pot sizes. Collapsable for space saving storage.
- No assembly required. Legs and center post are already attached for a stable, durable, veggie steamer.
- Easy removal from pan with sturdy central ring. Takes up less space than bamboo steamers.
- Diameter 5.3" to 9.25" - Height range (legs included) 2" to 3.35"
The veggie steamer has holes all over to ensure that the veggies get steamed equally.
Aside from veggies, I can also steam dumplings, fish, seafood (like shrimp), chicken, eggs and a lot more using the Sunsella Veggie Steamer. I like how I can use it on different kinds and types of meat as well and the good thing is, this doesn't retain the scent/taste of certain food like shrimp and fish.
You can purchase the Sunsella Stainless Steel Veggie Steamer HERE.