The Eveline Slim Extreme 3D arrived in an 8.8 oz. tube. Here's a quick product description from the company:
- ● Warming formula works in 3 steps
● Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite
● Thermo fat burner actively reduces fat deposits
● MDL complex smoothes uneveness and improves skin’s elasticity
● Caffeine and horsetail extract stimulates metabolism and supports collagen production
● Contains moisturizing laminaria algae
● Can help slim traditional problem areas like the waist, abdomen, and buttocks
● Paraben free
● Dermatologically tested
● 8.8 fl. oz. tube
This applies and glides on smoothly and absorbs very quickly. What I noticed was, similar to my Bath and Body Works lotion, once I apply the Slim Extreme 3D, my skin feels itchy for a couple of minutes (less than 10 minutes). The itchiness goes away and doesn't cause my skin any worse reaction. I do have sensitive skin (scrubbing my skin too hard will also cause my skin to form hives and feel itchy) so, I'm used to products (most of them do) causing me itchiness for a couple of minutes.
After applying this, I do wrap my tummy with my slimming belt for about 2 hours. I know that this works because after I remove my slimming belt, my tummy is "sweaty".
After about a month of using this, I noticed that my tummy pouch became less noticeable even when I'm sitting down. My cellulites have decreased but they're still there.
I like that this is effective and even if it didn't completely remove my tummy pouch, I'm glad that this helped the skin on my tummy tighten a bit. With proper diet and exercise, I saw a difference and like it.
You can purchase the Eveline Slim Extreme 3D HERE.