Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today, I'm REALLY starting my resolution to lose weight

You know when every New Year's Eve you make a resolution, do it a couple of weeks and then forget about it? That's exactly what I've been through for 3 years now.

I was 135 lbs when I got pregnant with my 2nd daughter. I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight after 3 months because I breastfed her exclusively. I kept putting off exercising because I kept telling myself to let my C-Section scar heal first. That was 2011.

2012, I made a resolution that I'll start exercising because my C-Section scar has healed. I was at 135 lbs. and I wanted to lose about 10 more lbs at least. I started doing the Hip Hop Abs workout for about a month and my weight dropped to 132 lbs. After a month, I stopped doing Hip Hop Abs.

2013, I made another resolution that I'll REALLY start exercising. I gradually gained weight throughout 2012 but I evaded the weighing scale and even if I KNOW and FEEL that I've gained weight, I didn't step on the scale until the end of December 2012. I weighed 140 lbs then. I failed my resolution again.

2014, Now I am making another resolution. That I'll really stick to my Hip Hop Abs workout. I am currently at 144.6 lbs. For 3 years I've been making the resolution to lose weight and this year, I plan to reach my goal.

I will try hard to cut down the food (sweets and chips) and drinks (Starbucks and Soda) I love little by little.

I am writing this so that everyone can see my journey to reach my goal and to get support from my readers and to other people as well.

I am writing this so I have a reminder not to slack off and discontinue my resolution.

I am writing this for myself.
 




Here are photos of me on my 1st week to losing weight. I am 5'2" and currently weigh 144.6 lbs. I will write a post every Monday to update you on my weight loss journey.

Do you have any New Year's Eve Resolution? Share yours too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment