Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sally Hansen Red Snapper Triple Shine Review #TripleShine

I'm not really into red nail polish shades because I prefer the lighter pink shades so imagine my disappointment when I received the Sally Hansen Triple Shine in Red Snapper (#320) color. My disappointment didn't last long because when I tried it on, I loved it. :)

The color was very vibrant and shiny and I also like the broader nail polish brush. The broader brush made it easy for me to apply the nail polish and the brush also didn't make any uneven lines/streaks. It's also nice that it dries up quickly. What I noticed is that it begins to chip-off in about 2 to 3 days so I have to reapply it again.

My daughter saw me painting my nails and she immediately asked if I can try it on her. She loves to paint her nails more than I do so I took her picture too.


There are 30 available Sally Hansen Triple Shine shades so I'm sure you can find a shade you'll like! :) You can connect with Sally Hansen on facebook and twitter to learn more about the Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polishes.

 



DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish in the #VioletVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessamine, great Triple Shine review! I think you would enjoy our Sally Hansen Triple Shine Challenge. Your pics are awesome and would rock the competition. Take a look: www.preen.me/tripleshine

    ReplyDelete