Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Smooth N Shine Polishing Keratin Power BzzAgent Campaign

I am a member of BzzAgent and this is my 2nd campaign. This is about the Smooth "n Shine Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer.

My hair is a bit wavy. Not curly but wavy and fluffy. Now why am I excited about this and blogging it here? Well,, based on my experience, I have gone to salons several times to have my hair relaxed, rebonded or straightened with chemicals. Now everytime I have these done, after a few days (okay 4 days at the most) my hair returns back to its wavy texture. I don't know why that happens but other people I know who have their hair relaxed or straightened or rebonded maintains their hair or their hair stays the same. Now for my hair, I won't comment (LOL). Maybe it has a mind of its own. :)

So now, I am into this campaign and I am excited to receive the free sample and try to use it. Take note, this is the first time I'm going to use this and the first time I'm going to do it by myself. I am exited to see the results because I've heard good things about this (crossing my fingers). :) So I would write my experience as soon as I receive the free sample BzzAgent sent me. :)

1 comment: