Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BIC Soleil Savvy from BzzAgent

Have you ever used a razor and feel frustrated afterwards? I have! I've used several razors and all of them gives the same result. Unsmooth skin and sometimes small cuts.

I've been using razors for several years now and I must say I don't get the results I want. There are always these tiny little prickly hair that stays on my skin even after I shave. I am too scared to try waxing because I think it's painful (have you watched the prank tv shows or the movies?!).



Now I have been given the opportunity to try the BIC Soleil Savvy razor and I must say I'm excited to try it. BzzAgent sent me this sample plus some coupons I'll hand out to my friends and relatives. Can you see the pink color and the cool shape of the BIC Soleil Savvy?! That's what I noticed about it first! :) I love the color pink and this color suits me. :) Now as for the review. I have yet to try this and will update this blog as soon as I use it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment