Friday, June 15, 2012

My first big huge haul from Ralph's

Okay I know this picture and post is way overdue but I would like to share my first big huge haul from Ralph's store. I recently discovered that Ralph's is a great shopping place especially for deals. I noticed that their prices are a little bit higher than other stores but if you go there, you'll find some pretty good deals.

First off, my shopping trip was last May 23, 2012. I went to Ralph's to look at their $1 Aquafresh toothpaste deal. I was surprised to see that the Extreme Clean was also included in their $1 Aquafresh toothpaste deal. I collected some $1 off on any Aquafresh toothpaste (I got it form the machine at CVS that dispenses coupons) and used it on 36 Aquafresh Extreme Clean tootphaste. I also got 4 Sun Drop sodas for $0.88 each and used a $1 off coupon on any one Sun Drop and 2 - $0.55 off on any one Sun Drop soda. My total cash out for this trip was only $1.42 + some tax. Now isn't that a great deal? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment