Friday, June 15, 2012

Dr. Scholl's and Aquafresh kids toothpaste deal at Target

Okay this was a more recent trip to Target. This was my trip on June 4, 2012 and this includes 3 pcs of the Aquafresh Fresh and Fruity toothpaste for kids and 2 Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles (1 for men and 1 for women). Okay I am excited about this deal because I got all these for free! Okay here is the breakdown.

3 Aquafresh Fresh and Fruity toothpaste for kids -- $1.89 each.

I used 2 different coupons for each toothpaste: 1 is a $1 off Fresh N Fruity Kids Toothpaste from the aquafresh website Aquafresh coupon and the other 1 is a Target coupon for $1 off any Aquafresh toothpaste 4.3 oz or larger from Target's website Target Aquafresh coupon. I printed 3 sets of coupons (note that you can only print 2 per computer but I have 2 computers here so I can print up to a maximum of 4) and I used them on the 3 toothpastes. Total for the 3 toothpaste was $5.67 and these came out free after I used 3 manufacturer's coupon and 3 Target coupons. :)

For the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles, they were $9.49 each and there's a $5 gift card when you buy 2 from Target. As a BzzAgent, I received a sample + some $5 coupons for the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. This was the perfect time to purchase this for my mom and my brother as they to wanted to try too. There was also a $2 off coupon from the Target website at that time for any Dr. Scholl's insole. I printed off 2 of the $2 off coupon from the target website and used 2 $5 off coupons from BzzAgent. Total was $19.00 less $10.00 (2 manufacturers coupon from BzzAgent) and less $4 (2 Target coupons for $2 off any Dr. Scholl's insoles). My total was $5.00 and don't forget I got $5 gift card for purchasing 2 Dr. Scholl's insoles. :)

All in all, my total savings was $24.67. :) Now that's a sweet deal. :)

1 comment: