Friday, June 15, 2012

Review on Smooth N Shine Keratin Power Hair Tamer from BzzAgent


I received my Smooth N Shine Keratin Power Hair Tamer from BzzAgent the other day and I am excitd to try it (now I have to find the time to apply it to myself). Here is a picture of what BzzAgent sent me.

I forgot to add the coupons they sent me. There's 1 $5 off coupon and a couple of $2 off coupons. Here is a picture of my before hair.

It is a bit wavy and a little fluffy and a little bit dry. This is how it looks after I've blow-dried it so it is much wavier and unruly when I just let it air dry. I will post pictures of my hair after I use the Smooth N Shine Keratin Power Hair Tamer. :)

Here is a picture of me after I used the Smooth N Shone Keratin Power Hair Tamer


As you can see in the 2 pictures, there is a BIG difference. My hair now feels smoother and of course it is straighter. It looks natural and it is shinier. It didn't weigh my hair down unlike my previous trips to the salon where I got my hair relaxed. It is a great product and I will use it again. :)

3 comments:

  1. Smooth and shiny hair every person like. You want make your hair smooth and shiny come on:
    http://www.shielo.com/hair-styling/smooth-shine-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you all the best for upcoming comments. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is gold bar manufacturers then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete