Here is a quick product description from the company:
Aztec Gold is a premium source of Chia - we supply straight from the farm manufacturer and offer these benefits versus other brands:
- Proprietary cleaning process
- 99.99% pure
- Only the cleanest handling and shipping container procedures
- Fully Certified – each lot is lab certified so you get repeatable, high quality Chia seeds
- Certified Kosher
- One of the only Chia manufacturers with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Certification
- Each individual shipment is tested by an accredited US laboratory before it is released from our facility.
- Product of the original and premier Chia growing region – Jalisco, Mexico
- Direct from farm source– packaged where it is grown
- North American local – not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
- Optimum grain size – minimal seed discoloration
Some of the health benefits of chia seeds are:
- Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
- Also helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Proline, the major constituent of COLLAGEN.
- Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.
The Aztec Gold Chia Seeds are high quality and I like that these are great to mix in drinks, cereals and other food. I don't have to sacrifice my taste buds when I add the chia seeds to my food because it doesn't have any taste and in fact adds texture to my food. I love this and would recommend it to those who want to try healthy food options.