Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum By ISA Professional Review
Here is a quick product description from the company:
XANADU 24K Gold Serum by is designed to be the Best Serum for your face.
Formulated with a combination of Botanical Ingredients, High Tech science, and 24K Real Gold. This serum will moisturize, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone, repair sun damage, and give you a golden youthful glow.
* 24K Gold.
* Vitamin C - pH balanced and highly absorbable. Brightens skin, combats wrinkles and dark spots.
* Vitamin E moisturizes and heals.
* Rose Extract soothes the skin and gives the Xanadu serum a delightful natural scent.
* P-anisic from the spice anise.
Supporting what's already in your skin
* Hyaluronic Acid captures and holds up to 1000 times its volume in moisture to your skin.
* Collagen to support your skin's own collagen.
* Creatine supplies energy to your cells.
* Beta-Glucan boosts the immune system.
From High Tech science
* Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000) is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair.
* Epidermal Growth Factor stimulates new cell growth.
The Perfect serum for your face, made from the best botanical extracts and leading-edge technology.
The Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum arrived in a nice, ancient looking box. The Xanadu 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum by ISA Professional also has a nice, 1 fl.oz. glass bottle which looked elegant and nice. I immediately noticed the gold specks inside the bottle which made me more excited to try this.
After cleansing my face, I apply this twice a day, 1 pump per cheek, and gently massage it all over my face. I like that I can use this as a primer as well and that I can apply my foundation over it. Aside from that, I like how this serum brightened my complexion. It neither irritated my skin nor caused any breakouts.
I also like that aside from Vitamin C, this also contains hyaluronic acid which is known for it's moisturizing and anti-aging effect. The Vitamin E in this serum is great because it's popular for being an effective anti-oxidant. This serum is gentle to be used twice a day and I didn't experience any peeling or dryness.
You can visit the ISA Professional Website HERE to learn more about them.