Friday, August 21, 2015

Regenepure Luxury Hair Loss and Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Review


Regenepure_Shampoo.jpg
I've always struggled with dandruff and so, I regularly use an anti-dandruff shampoo to help control it. I've tried various brands and types of anti-dandruff shampoo and I noticed that my hair usually looks stiffer than usual when I use them. Yes, my dandruff is controlled for a short while, but then, it comes back.

When I received the Regenepure Luxury Hair Loss and Dandruff Treatment, I looked forward to trying it. Luckily, I don't have any problems with thinning hair so I wanted to try this mainly because it's an anti-dandruff shampoo. Here is a quick product description from the company:

Regenepure DR 8 oz Anti-hair loss and dandruff shampoo.

Amazing gentle shampoo. Sulfate free, Paraben Free.
Contains 1% ketonconazole: It is the must have ingredient. Ketoconazole is the only clinical proven ingredient for hair loss shampoo and it is a powerful anti-fungal which defeats dandruff in its tracks.
Contains aloe vera which helps to stop inflammtion.
Contains emu oil and jojobo oil that help to moisturize & ease the dry scalp can be caused by ketoconazole.
The most popular shampoo on all the major online beauty retailers such as Amazon, Dermstore, and Folica.

Regenepure_Shampoo.jpg
The Regenepure Shampoo arrived in an 8 oz. plastic bottle. It has a light blue, pearly color and has a minty scent which reminded me of toothpaste. It doesn't lather like my other shampoo and I noticed that I do have to use a bit more amount of the Regenepure compared to my current shampoo.

The Regenepure Shampoo has a cool feel on my scalp after a few minutes. It's not irritating and is actually relaxing and feels nice. I massage it into my scalp and leave it there for about 5 minutes before rinsing it.

I like how this cleans my hair but doesn't over-dry it. It does leave my hair a bit more tangled so I have to use a conditioner on the ends of my hair to detangle it a bit.

This made my scalp less itchy and I noticed that after a few uses, I saw an improvement on my dandruff. I also noticed that I've had less pimple-like bumps on my scalp after a couple of days of using this shampoo. It's mild but is effective in controlling my dandruff.

I like this shampoo because it works as it should.

You can purchase the Regenepure  Luxury Hair Loss and anti-dandruff shampoo HERE.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
    วิธีแก้ผมร่วง

    ReplyDelete