Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween TruMoo Chocolate Milk Review #GotItFree

I've been invited to be on a BzzCampaign for the TruMoo Halloween Chocolate Milk and Vanilla Milk. Even before being invited to the campaign, we've been buying the TruMoo Chocolate Milk because my daughters love it. My 5 year old daughter is a picky eater and my 2 1/2 year old daughter still nurses and only drinks milk if it's the TruMoo Chocolate milk (I've tried giving her Almond milk, soy milk and the plain white milk and she didn't like them all).

Here is a picture of my 2 daughters posing with the TruMoo Chocolate Milk. :)

I am glad TruMoo is a trusted brand made with pure, fresh milk from a trusted dairy, there is no artificial growth hormones and no high fructose corn syrup. It also has *35% less sugar than a leading chocolate brand. It makes me confident and assured that my daughters are getting nutrients they need in a fun and delicious way.

*A leading low-fat and fat-free chocolate milk brand contains 28g of sugar per serving. TruMoo® low-fat and fat-free chocolate milk contains 18g of sugar per serving.

DISCLOSURE: I am a member of BzzAgent and I was given a free product coupon to claim a TruMoo Chocolate Milk. I was not required to do a review of the product but because my kids love it, I made a blog review of it. All opinions are honest and based on my own experience. No other form of compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment