Friday, November 8, 2013

OxiClean™ 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener Review

Being a mom to 2 girls (ages 2 and 5), it would be a surprise if their clothes are stain-free and dirt-free at the end of the day. 99% of the time (and I am not exaggerating :)), their clothes would either be stained with food or get dirty with something from I don't know where. I have a hard time specially with their clothes because most of the time, stains from the food they spill on their clothes wouldn't come off. I would have to pretreat their stained clothes before the stains would come off and sometimes, the stains never come off.

As a member of Smiley360, I was given the chance to try the OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener. I added it to my laundry detergent to test it's stain fighting power. I added OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter plus Color Safe Brightener (filled it up to 3/8 of the cup or up to line 3 for large loads) to my usual laundry detergent.


 Here are some of the clothes of my daughters before I washed it. I didn't do any pretreatment for the stains on their clothes.

After the wash cycle, here are the pictures of their newly washed clothes. :)





Oh yay! The stains were gone. :) I also noticed the brighter color (for the colored clothes) and the whiter color (for the whites) of the clothes. I also loved it because I didn't pretreat their clothes and the result was still great. The price is pricier ($8.95 per 66 oz. bottle of the OxiClean 2in1) than the stain fighter I used before (the boxed one in powder form) but the results are a lot better. :) So I will definitely use this for my 2 daughters' clothes because their clothes need all the stain fighting power they need and would use the cheaper one (the powdered one) for me and my hubby's clothes. :)

To learn more about the OxiClean 2in1 Stain Fighter, click here.

You can also like OxiClean on facebook for exclusive offers and promotions on their products.

*DISCLOSURE: I am a member of Smiley360 and I received a Walmart gift card to buy the OxiClean 2in1 Stain fighter plus Color Safe Brightener and try it. My opinions are honest and my own and was not influenced in any way. My experience and opinion might differ from yours. The actual pictures were not edited in any way and came straight from the camera. No other form of compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment