Monday, November 25, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba! A Very Awesome Yo Gabba Gabba! Christmas DVD Review

My daughters always look forward to Christmas. I mean who doesn't? :) I look forward to Christmas too. When I was younger, it was about receiving and opening presents but as I got older (and had my 2 daughters :P) Christmas became about them and my family. :) I now tell them about Santa Claus and that they have to be good all year round so that they'll be on Santa's "Nice" list.

This year, we've put up the Christmas tree a lot earlier than the previous years. We've set it up a day or maybe two after Halloween. Now it wouldn't be complete without my daughters watching Christmas themed shows and listening to Christmas songs.

The Yo Gabba Gabba! A Very Awesome Yo Gabba Gabba Christmas! DVD was a perfect match. My daughters have been watching this for a few days now and even I watch it too. It features a very special guest to which my daughters squealed with delight when they saw him *ehem**Santa Claus**ehem* :D The songs were very catchy and it taught my daughters that Christmas isn't just about "receiving" but also about "giving". They also loved it when the Yo Gabba Gabba! gang put up their Christmas tree and kept comparing the Yo Gabba Gabba's! Christmas tree to ours.

I recommend this DVD because it's a perfect show to watch this Christmas season. :)

Here are some more information about the DVD from NCircle Entertainment:

"A Very Awesome Christmas Special" - It's a Christmas celebration when DJ Lance places a gingerbread house into Gabba Land! The Gabba gang make new friends with neighbors and everyone is excited to exchange gifts, but what can they possibility get for Santa Claus?
"Christmas" - So much of Christmas is about receiving, but in this episode the Gabba gang learns about giving through the songs "Making Presents" and "For Me For You." They celebrate winter and the holiday season in the songs "I Love Winter" and "Decorate the Tree." 
 
  • SRP: $12.99
DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of NCircle's NSider and have received a Yo Gabba Gabba! A Very Awesome Yo Gabba Gabba! Christmas DVD to watch and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment