Saturday, September 19, 2015
Electronic Callus Remover And Foot File From Fancy Pedicure Review + #Giveaway 9/23 US
The Fancy Pedicure's electronic callus remover and foot file arrived in a nice box. The contents inside the box includes the following:
• 1 Luxurious Electronic Foot File in Gold Color
• 2 Roller Heads (One Coarse, One Fine)
• 1 Cover
• 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
• 1 Cleaning Brush
• 1 Light-weight pouch
Here is a quick product description from the company:
- Our very high quality and robust technology guarantee its efficiency – tough on the hard skin and gentle on your normal skin. The results: the healthy and beautiful feet you always dreamed of.
- It removes the dry, rough, hard, calloused skin of your feet in seconds
- It is an electronic pedicure foot file easy and safe to use at home. You can have your feet pampered as in a spa for a fraction of the cost
- It is lightweight and you can take your FancyPedicure wherever your feet may take you! No excuses to neglect your feet and let dry skin appear.
- Its discreet sound will not disturb others
- You don’t need to apply any pressure to obtain the expected results. Thanks to the two interchangeable roller heads, you can choose the one that is the best for you. Turn on the FancyPedicure and let the roller head slide gently on the area that needs treatment. The results will depend on the level of dryness of the skin of your feet and the frequency of the treatment. Remember always to use the FancyPedicure on dry skin and to apply moisturizing cream afterwards.
I use this twice a week after taking a bath to get rid of calluses and dry skin. I use the rough roller head first on the callused parts on the sole of my feet. I would roll it in a spot for about 10x and then repeat if it still feels thick and rough. I don't put too much pressure because this would stop the roller head from working.
After that, I use the fine roller head to polish and buff the skin. I roll this for about 10x as well and then after that, I apply lotion. I clean the roller heads by brushing it using the small brush included and rinsing it with warm soap and water.
I love how the electronic callus remover and foot file from Fancy Pedicure smoothens my feet. It effectively removes calluses and I love how I can do it in the comfort of my own home. It's quick and fast and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
You can purchase the Electronic Callus Remover and Foot File HERE.
DISCLAIMER: 1 Winner will receive an Electronic Callus Remover and Foot File from Fancy Pedicure. Giveaway will start September 19, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST and will end September 23, 2015 at 12:00 AM PST. This will be open to US residents only. The prize cannot be shipped to a P.O. box address. Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. I am not responsible for prize fulfillment. My role is to give the sponsor the information of the winner and they will directly ship the prize to the winner. I have received a product/s mentioned above to in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.