Sunday, February 9, 2014

I won the Lunchables IWG!

LunchablesIWG.jpg
I just won my very first Instant Win Game! Hooray! :) I just proved to myself that you CAN win if you enter Instant Win Games. :)

You can try your luck too and register too. Don't forget you can enter daily too! :) Good Luck! :)

Register here

Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C. 6 - 17 years as of 6/3/13. The games and other activities on this Web site include messages about the products Kraft sells.

© 2013 Kraft Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.

TRANSFORMERS, FURBY, NERF, SUPER SOAKER, TWISTER, and MY LITTLE PONY are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2013 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. JENGA is a registered trademark of Pokonobe Associates. © 2013 Pokonobe Associates. Used under license from Pokonobe Associates.

No comments:

Post a Comment