Monday, July 8, 2013

Pajanimals: Pajama Party! DVD Review

As a mom of 2 girls (2 and 4 year old), I always look for fun and at the same time educational children's shows. As an NSider, I was given another opportunity by NCircle Entertainment to review their Pajanimals Pajama Party! DVD.  My 2 year old personally picked this title when I showed them the available titles they can pick. So when the DVD came, she was very excited to watch it.

My daughters watched it with excitement. My 2 year old loved the 1st episode. She was excited to see all the balloons in Sweet Pea Sue's birthday party and even recognized the colors. They also danced to the Jiggle Giggle Dance and the Sing, Sing, Sing a Pajanimal Song.

For me, I love that the episodes teach lessons like sharing and not becoming jealous in a subtle way that my daughters understand.

I was also surprised to see a colorful certificate from NCircle for my participation to their NSider program. My 2 year old daughter immediately recogniszed Pocoyo, Elli and Pato. :)
I truly recommend pajama party for younger children because the characters are very fun to watch.

Here is a brief description of the DVD from NCircle:

About the DVD: The Pajanimals love to celebrate birthdays, sing songs and enjoy pajama dance parties with friends.  Join CowBella, Apollo, Sweetpea Sue and Squacky as they travel to Birthday Land to learn the true importance of why birthdays are so special!  Then it’s time to enjoy a pajama dance party and sing our favorite songs!  Join the Pajanimals on these fun adventures before it’s time for bedtime.  These stories encourage children to learn important social and emotional lessons such as practice makes perfect, overcoming jealousy, and spending time with the ones you love.
·         SRP: $9.99
·         Available at Toys “R” US on 7/2/13

DISCLOSURE: I am a member of NCircle's NSider and was sent a DVD to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own. No other form of compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment