Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Violet VoxBox from Influenster Review #VioletVoxBox

As a member of Influenster, I get Vox Boxes filled with free goodies and products which I can try and review. I received the Vioet Vox Box and was excited to see what's included in my VoxBox.

Here are the products included inside my VioletVoxBox. I was excited to try everything in it. :)

First thing I tried was the Goody Athletique Ouchless Headwrap. I can say this was very soft and stretchy. I'll post a separate review of this great headband and link it here soon. :) #GoodyAthletique










Next thing I tried was the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. I was amazed it worked and I definitely love the smell. You can see my full review of the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo here. #NYMCleanFreak







The Sally Hansen Triple Shine nail polish was very nice and easy to apply. I love the broad applicator brush because it coated my nails perfectly. You can read about my full review here. #TripleShine







The SoyJoy Dark chocolate and cherry bar I received tasted a bit weird for me. It's kind of dry and tasted different. I liked it mainly because it was healthy but as I've said, it tasted a bit different. This is not for me but I'm sure other people might like it. :) #SoyJoy #VoxJoy







Out of all the products I received, I can say this Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa masque would be my favorite of all. I loved it and definitely made my face feel refreshed after using it. You can read my complete review of the Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa mask here. :) #MJClaySpas









You can also become a member of Influenster if you're not one yet. :) It's very easy to become a member and there are no fees to become one. You can try products and goodies for free. If you'd like to become a member of Influenster, I can send you an invite. Just email me or comment here so I can invite you too. :)



DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #VioletVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment