Sunday, December 15, 2013

Say Say Girls Online Game Review

I have always loved playing online games even when I was younger because for me, it is fun and is one of the things I do to relieve stress and pressure from school. I remember when I satrted to play Achaea, an online RPG text game when I was in highschool. My friends were playing it and told me to try it too. I instantly liked the game and had my character level up to a very high level. Now, as a mom of 2 girls, I allow my girls to play games online only if it's appropriate for their ages (they're 2 and 5) and of course if it's educational.

I was contacted by Librae Ltd. to try their online game, Say Say Girls for girls ages 7 to 14 years old. I checked out their site and saw that the graphics were nice and so are the colors. My 5 year old daughter saw me logging in and immediately asked if she can name the character, to which I agreed.

When we logged in, they sent me an email with a link which I should click first so they can confirm that I am allowing my daughter to create a character and play.

She named the character and even chose the clothes for her. I noticed that she chose a black hair for her character but I think there's a glitch in the system because her character retains the clothes she chose but the hair reverts back to the original hair the character had when we first logged in.

She had fun choosing the clothes and the shoes and she had fun decorating the apartment room as well.

This is the map of the Say Say Girls' world and at the moment, there are only 5 places where she can go and in 3 of those places, she can play games.


We first tried the dance studio and she had a quest there. We also tried the game here at the dance studio but it is a word search game. My daughter is just starting to read so she had a hard time with the word search and asked me for help.

She enjoyed playing the ski jump though because it is easy to play and only needs the space bar to play.

Regarding the quest, we finished the quest and got the "heartsies" but after a few minutes, when we clicked the dance studio again, it was making us repeat the same quest again.

Because this is a new site, I think they're still fixing and updating their website but I am sure that when they fix the glitches, this site would be great for girls ages 7 and up. My daughter is too young to read the words and instructions but she had fun decorating her own "apartment" and had fun playing the ski game. She also had fun dressing up her own character and mixing and matching clothes.

DISCLAIMER: I was asked by Librae Ltd. to do a review of the Say Say Girls online game. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.


4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    It's a good an idea to spend or utilize time at the home, without going outside. Use The Online Game review here to help you do just that. It's designed to help you learn about the Internet Attraction System. Are you searching for the Fun Girl Games on online then, please explore our website for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Use the Online Game review here to help you do just that. It's designed to help you learn about the Internet Attraction System so you can land girls or women without ever leaving the comfort of your home. Play Free Online Makeover Games on colorgirlgames.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I satrted to play Achaea, an online RPG text game when I was in highschool. My friends were playing it and told me to try it too. I instantly liked the game and had my character level up to a very high level.Thanks for remind me the past.
    Makeover Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good tips especially to those new to blogosphere, brief and accurate information… Thanks for sharing this one. A must read article.
    Lol elo

    ReplyDelete