Friday, December 20, 2013

CAREFREE Acti-fresh Liners Review

Since I had my first "period",  I usually have it for 5 to 7 days and sometimes longer. I would usually wear the long overnight pads with wings for the first 2 to 3 days because my "period" is very heavy. I usually change 3 to 4 times a day and my pads would really be soaked. Around the 5th day of my period (it would be much lighter), I would get rashes due to the wings of the pads. I can't use pads without wings because based on my experience, they would not stay in place and it can get messy. That's when I discovered Carefree Acti-Fresh Liners.

I was very happy to have found out about the Carefree Acti-fresh liners because they're so thin and they stay in place! I don't have to worry about the remaining "lighter" days of my period because I can skip the pads with wings and use the CareFree Acti-fresh liners. IT saves me from the allergies and rashes I get every month because of teh extended use of the pads with wings. It doesn't move around like the liners I used before and it doesn't crinkle-up in the middle too (you'll know what I'm talking about if you've experienced it too). Plus, I can barely feel it's there. :)

Carefree Acti-fresh liners are available at Walmart, Target, CVS, etc. You can check if they're available near you here. Right now, they have a $0.50 off coupon you can print to save money.

Do you have questions about Carefree Acti-fresh liners? Read their FAQ's here. You can also learn more about the Carefree Acti-fresh liners here.

If you're interested in becoming a Smiley360 member, you can leave me a message or click here to join.

DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Smiley360 and have received a complimentary free Carefree Acti-fresh liners to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment