Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pocoyo's Circus DVD Review

When I first heard my daughters saying "Pocoyo" I was like "WHAT?!". LOL. I didn't quite get what they were saying then I learned from them that it was a cartoon show that has really cute characters.

I watched this Pocoyo's Circus DVD with them and I can see why they love Pocoyo and his friends. Pocoyo is a little kid who is very cute. He has 3 friends here and their names are Ellie (Elephant), Pato (duck) and Lulu (dog). He also doesn't talk very much but in this episode, he talked! And his voice was so cute specially when he said "naughty naughty". My daughters broke into laughter when he talked. :)

I can say that this DVD is really for younger kids because my daughters aged 2 and 5 understood the episodes well and they laughed at Pocoyo and his friends even though the only voice you can hear most of the time is the voice of the narrator.

Here is a brief description from NCircle Entertainment:
Join Pocoyo and his friends on a new fun-filled circus adventure!  One day a group of curious aliens arrive in Pocoyo's world.  Pocoyo soon realizes that these new friends are not just any aliens; in fact, they are circus aliens!  Their new friends treat Pocoyo and the gang to a free day at the circus, where Pocoyo and his friends must work together to help save the show!  Will they do it?  Find out in Pocoyo's Circus!
•         SRP: $12.99
•         Available at Toys”R”Us and NCircleEntertainment.com on 8/27/13

 **I am a member of Ncircle's NSider and was sent a free DVD of Pocoyo's Circus to facilitate my review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are honest and based on my experience.

1 comment: