Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweetheart VoxBox from Influenster Review

I am a member of Influenster and I received this Sweetheart VoxBox to review. I was excited to open the box so here is a video of me opening it.

The box contained the Olay cleansing system, Secret clinical strength Serence citrus scent, Not your mother's volumizing hair spray and Skinny girl Greek yogurt blueberry crisp flavor.

I tried the Olay cleansing system and I instantly liked the smell of the facial cleanser. The cleansing brush also feels great on my face. It felt like it was massaging my face. I also felt my face was cleaner after I used the cleansing brush and the cleanser.

This is the first time I've tried the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response. I like the scent because it is kind of citrus. I also like that it gave me maximum protection when I was excercising.

I also received the Not Your Mother's She's a Teas Volumizing hairspray. I haven't tried it yet and I really don't use hairpsray often. But the smell is nice and I will use it the next time I need to.


The Skinnygirl bar was delicious and my 4 year old liked the taste. The sweetness is just right and I like that it is healthier ifever I want something sweet.


*I received these products from Influenster to review. I wasn't compensated with money and all opinions here are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Its very interesting while reading it,thank you for posting such a good article.
    For best dental treatment in bangalore.Contact us.

    ReplyDelete