Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review on MorningStar Farms Veggie Burgers (BzzAgent)

I was lucky enough to be on a BzzCampaign for Morningstar Farms. I was given a Free product coupon and money-saving coupons to hand out to friends and families. There are a lot of Veggie alternatives to choose from but I chose the MorningStar Grillers Prime Veggie Burgers to try with my family.

I'd like to keep it plain so I fried the veggie patties with a little bit of cooking oil and then served it hot with white rice and mayonnaise for dipping. You can try other Morningstar Farms recipes here http://www.morningstarfarms.com/recipe-search.html



What I like about it is that it is a healthier alternative to meat burgers and the taste is okay. The texture is a bit different from meat burgers because it is too grinded. The taste is different from meat burgers. Personally, I would prefer the taste and texture of meat burgers but we can still get used to the taste of the veggie burgers knowing that it is healthier and a great alternative.

If you would  like to become a BzzAgent like me to get a chance to get free products to review, you can become one here BzzAgent.

*I am a member of BzzAgent and was given a coupon for a free product to facilitate my review. I didn't receive any monetary compensation for this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment: