Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Covergirl Blast flipstick Review from BzzAgent

As I have posted in my previous reviews, I am a BzzAgent and this time I've joined the campaign for the Covergirl Blast Flipstick. I am really picky on the color of lipstick I wear and was excited to learn that I was invited for this campaign. I received 3 Covergirl blast flipsticks (vixen, minx and stunner) and some valuable coupons. I insantly liked the Vixen and the Stunner but gave the Minx to my friend. Here are the things I loved about the Covergirl Blast Flipstick:

1. I loved that it is blendable because I can mix and match colors instantly. The 2 colors on each lipstick complement each other and I didn't have to think of what colors to match.

                            (This is my picture with my younger daughter. Used The Vixen here)
                                          
2. Now I used it when I felt adventurous and mixed the Vixen and the Stunner and still, the colors blended and complemented each other. Here is a picture of me with the Vixen (cream) and Stunner (Shimmery) blend.

3. I like the scent of the flipsticks. I can't distinguish what scent it is but I definitely have smelled it when I was younger (maybe one of my toys? :))

4. I like that it is thinner than other lipsticks because I definitely can put it easier than other thicker lipsticks.

5. It lasts for a very long time. I've eaten and drank (from a cup) and still the Covergirl blast flipstick was still there. Not as vibrant as the first application but still there. :)

Now I really like this New Covergirl Blast flipstick and would definitely look for other shades in the market. Imagine there are 13 different shades that complement each other! And the SRP is just $8.49.

*I was given free samples from BzzAgent to facilitate my review. This is my own opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Very good article,it helps to know more about how to get astrological solution for our problems,thank you.
    For sofa renovation contact thesofastore they gives best Best Sofa Repair Services in Padmanabhanagar,Bangalore

    ReplyDelete