Tuesday, November 4, 2014

#ModaVoxBox from Influenster

Influenster.jpg
I'm a member of Influenster and every now and then, I get a VoxBox filled with different products to try for free. :) Recently, I received the #ModaVoxBox and I'd like to share with you my unboxing video and the products I got for this #InfluensterVoxBox. :)

Did you watch my #ModaVoxBox Unboxing Video? :)

Now, I'd like to post here all the things I received and a link my review (as soon as I do the review I'll link it back here) to each product in my #ModaVoxBox. :)

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask: $14.99

As honey coats to protect and apricot oil hydrates for softness, the Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask contains essences of these ingredients, conditioning and coating each strand to help repair and smooth the protective outer layer. The formula helps provide rich moisture protection from everyday styling for smooth, manageable hair while adding softness, smoothness and radiant shine.

#HairFood #Target

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer: $5.99/$6.99

Now even better! Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer contains a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE blend and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours. reveal visibly luminous, healthier-looking skin in just one week.

#1WeekToGorgeous

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Puffs SoftPack: 1 pack for $1.99-$2.49 / 3 pack for $4.99-$5.99

Outside its flexible design holds up better than an ordinary tissue box. Inside it's the soft Puffs tissues you love from the only national brand dermatologist tested to be gentle.

#PassthePuffs

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Resource Spring Water: $1.49

Resource is a 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. Resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled and is 100% recyclabe. See my review HERE.

#refreshwithresource

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa: $2.29

Swiss Miss' new Simple Cocoa line is the perfect drink to warm up your winter. Available in milk and dark chocolate, Simply Cocoa has just five ingredients - Sugar, Cocoa, Nonfat Milk, Salt and Natural Flavor. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Be sure to use hot milk when preparing Simply Cocoa for an indulgent, silky-smooth cocoa that is simply delicious. SEE MY REVIEW HERE.

#SwissMissSimplyCocoa

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner: $5.99 - $6.49

Use new Moisture Renew Lip Liner before applying your lipstick. It is a totally clear lip liner that defines lips and prevents colour from feathering.

#MoistureRenew

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick: $6.99 - $7.49

Rimmel London introduces new and improved Moisture Renew Lipstick for lips drenched in moisture and a brilliant burst of colour.

#MoistureRenew

#ModaVoxBox.jpg
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara: $5.49 - $5.99

Say goodbye to quiet lashes with Scandaleyes Rockin; Curves Mascara by Rimmel London. Our first broken heart-shaped brush creates a fringe of big, curvy, rockin' lashes. This cleverly-shaped applicator twists and curves to hug the lash line; the thin tip grabs hard-to-reach inner lashes, while the amplified base pulses lashes with incredible volume and curve. Lashes are plumped and lifted in one clean stroke.

#RockinIt #Rimmel



InfluensterModaVoxBox.jpg
That's all the products I received for my #ModaVoxBox. Similar to the past Vox Boxes I received before, I will post a separate review for each product in my #ModaVoxBox and link it back here.

Do you want to join Influenster? Leave your email address below or message me and I'll invite you to Influenster! :)


DISCLAIMER:  I am a member of Influenster and have received a complimentary free #ModaUpVoxBox to try and review. All opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment