Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Advanced SystemCare Pro 8 Free Version Review


ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO provides automated and all-in-one PC care service with Malware Removal, Registry Fix, Privacy Protection, Performance Tune-up, and System Cleaning capabilities. It also creates superior and safer online experience with the latest Surfing Protection and Internet Boost technology, to ensure your top online security and maximum PC performance.
Highlights:

+Protect your PC against malware in real time.
+Support real-time database update and Parent Control.
+Intelligently retrieve more system resource.
+Protect homepage from malicious modification.
+Driver Booster to update outdated drivers and Uninstaller 3 to remove plug-ins & apps.

MY REVIEW:

I was supposed to get a product key to unlock the full version but since I haven't received any reply from IObit in Tomoson, I'm going to review the Free Version I downloaded.

I was supposed to get the Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO but when I went to their site, the only available versions were the Advanced SystemCare 8 Free and the PRO. There was no version 7 anywhere and the code they provided me didn't really unlock the version 8. I installed the Advanced SystemCare 8 Free on our laptop since my daughter uses that more.

The Advanced SystemCare 8 Free version is easy to download and easy to install. I like that with a click of the Scan button, it scans the laptop and I have the option to click on a small box if I wanted the errors and other un-needed stuff deleted. The Free version definitely is nice because even if it's free, I've noticed an improvement to our laptop's performance.

The About the Product above is for the Advanced SystemCare Pro Version 7, which I've said is what I'm supposed to be getting but is not available in their site for download anymore. Anyway, I think the Version 8 (Free Version) works well, considering it's free. I just hoped their customer service who set up the promotion on Tomoson answers my questions.

I was also allowed to hold a giveaway for the SystemCare Pro 7 Version but since I have trouble contacting them and using the product key they gave me, I wouldn't run the giveaway.

You can download the Advanced SystemCare Pro 8 (Free Version) HERE.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment