Sunday, November 15, 2015
Mamaway Postpartum Belly Band Review
- 12% Polyester, 48% Nylon, 20% Bamboo Charcoal, 20% Rubber
- Wear right after birth. Can be used straight after birth to first help with uterus and pelvis recovery, then used to tighten the abdominal area as well as back support, as you will be bending down constantly to pick up your baby. Perfectly safe for both natural and c-section. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to give you back support.
- Triple Compression. Easy to use 3 step fastening feels secure and comfortably tight. Two extra compression belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waist line.
- Comfortably tight. You can wear it all day, everyday, even during sleep. Designed to bend, twist and move with your body and won't ride up, ever.
- Incredibly stretchy. Breathable Bamboo fibres form a rigid yet flexible material enabling easy, natural movements. Accelerate recovery with added infer-red to improve blood circulation.
- High quality, durable construction that will maintain its shape, wash after wash.
You can purchase the Mamaway Postpartum Belly Band HERE.