Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Campbell's Go Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms Review

I admit it. As a stay-at-home mom of 2 girls, there are times when I feel too lazy to prepare and cook our meals from scratch so I look for other alternative food in the market that are easy to prepare and at the same time healthy and of course should taste good.

I was given the chance to review the Campbell's Go Coconut Curry With Chickenand Shitake Mushrooms. I was sent a free product to taste. Here is the actual product sent to me.


I was glad of the flavor because I love curry dishes. I also noticed that the packaging is nice and the preparation time is really fast. You just have to cut along the line at the back (I didn't even use a scissors to cut it. It was very easy to cut using my hand) and then microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.


I instantly smelled the curry flavoring as soon as I opened it. It smelled very good and nice.





I microwaved it for 2 minutes and then transferred it to a bowl.

I wanted to try it with rice so I put it on a plate with white rice.





I expected it to taste like other out of the pouch food products I've tried before but to my surprise, it tasted great! I love the curry taste. It was perfect for me. I also love the vegetables in it. I didn't expect them to be so crunchy and fresh tasting.

Overall, I would definitely buy more of these flavor. There are 6 flavors available:

  • Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
  • Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
  • Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
  • Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms
  • Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
  • Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans
You can find more information for the Campbell's Go Soup here. 

You can also print a $1 off coupon so you can save money.

**I am a member of Smiley360 and I was provided with a free full-sized sample to facilitate my review. No other compensation was given. This is my own honest opinion of the product sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment