Wednesday, February 6, 2013

TRIED AND TESTED! McDonald's accepts competitor's coupons :)

Today I was surprised to see a red sticker sign outside the McDonald's store near us (Rancho Cucamonga) that says "We Accept Our Competitor's Coupons on any Comparable McDonald's item". I got excited and asked the girl in the cashier if it meant I can use other food store's coupons. She said yes. Luckily, I have a coupon from Wendy's for a $1.99 any kids meal with any purchase and a coupon for a $1 frappe from Carl's Junior. I gave it to her and the manager just adjusted the price of the happy meal and the frappe. I asked if all McDonald's stores have this policy and told me that corporate McDonald's participate in this promo. Has anyone tried this promo as well? :)

UPDATE: I visited another McDonald's near us and didn't see any signs that they accept competitor's coupons. I asked if perhaps they accept competitor's coupons like the other McDonald's near us.They said yes and I was so happy. I tried to use the 2 for $4 Western Bacon coupon from Carl's Junior and they told me for that coupon, I can get the Angus Bacon and Cheese for 2 for $4. I was so happy because the price of the Angus Bacon and Cheese was $3.99 each so it's like getting it for Buy 1 get 1 free. :) Has anyone tried this? Leave your comment and ask your McDonald's if they participate in this promotion specially the corporate ones. :) And it's better if you ask the supervisor/manager because they're the ones who can answer if they particpate or not. :)

4 comments:

  1. McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey At mcdvoice con. ... MCDVoice is an online McDonald’s
    Survey in which they give their McDonald’s Feedback and visiting experience through its official website
    www.mcdvoice.com

    ================================
    In McDVoice website, you can submit customer satisfaction survey. To participate on
    mcdvoice survey, you need to visit Mcdvoice.com.
    www.mcdvoice.com survey


    ReplyDelete
  2. Take McDonald's Mcdvoice Survey at www.Mcdvoice.com website McDonalds customer satisfaction survey mcdvoice guest feedback review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friends ! I like your post. Here you are giving the latest and useful informataion for users. So Thanku so much.
    kroger feedback survey

    ReplyDelete