Monday, October 22, 2012

V8 V-Fusion + Energy Peach Mango flavor from Smiley360 review

Have you been looking for a refreshing and delicious drink that would boost up your energy and be healthy for you as well? Then you don't have to look any further.
http://smiley360.com/942996.cfm
I have been given the opportunity by Smiley360 to try out the V8 V-Fusion + Energy drink. I was sent a coupon for a free product and I claimed it at Vons. I picked the Peach Mango flavor because I love the combination of these 2 fruits and I remember having a similar flavored drink back in my country. First of all, I was surprised of the taste because it tasted so good. I love the right amount of sweetness to it. I also like that it didn't give any after-taste. Plus 1 can only contains 50 calories and it gives me 1 serving of vegetables and fruits.  There are no artificial colors or preservatives and gives me healthful antioxidants such as Vitamins A, B and D. Plus it also contains 100% vitamin C. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment