Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough Review #Smiley360

ChildrensDimetappColdAndCough.jpg
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough tackles your child’s most bothersome cold symptoms, including cough, nasal congestion and runny nose. And, it comes in a great, grape flavor that kids love.
Relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can get back to being kids. Dimetapp® Cold & Cough is available in 4 and 8 oz. sizes. It is also available in a Day & Night Value Pack, which includes a special nighttime formula, Dimetapp® Nighttime Cold & Congestion, made to relieve your child’s cold symptoms so they can rest better.
Children’s Dimetapp® Cold & Cough provides relief from these symptoms:
- Cough
- Stuffy Nose
- Runny Nose
- Sneezing
- Itchy, Watery Eyes 

MY REVIEW:

I'm already familiar with Dimetapp because my mom used to give this to us when we were younger to help with our stuffy nose. I am familiar with Dimetapp's taste and I remember this is one of he medicine I didn't make a fuss about when I take it.

I got to sample the Children's Dimetapp's Cold & Cough free from Smiley360. As a mom of 2 girls now, I trust products which I've known and used when I was younger. Although my 6 year old daughter haven't had the chance to use the Children's Dimetapp Cold & Cough Smiley360 sent me, I've given this medicine to her before. I actually have a bottle in my medicine cabinet because my 6 year old daughter has seasonal allergies. This helps relieve congested and stuffy nose at night to help her sleep better. The taste is the same as before (yes I tasted it a bit) and she has no problems with the taste. In fact, she likes the taste and tells me it taste great.

Have you given Dimetapp to your child? This is for children age 6 and over only. If you have any questions, please ask your health care provider before giving any new medication to your child.

Would you like to get a $1.00 coupon for Children's Dimetapp? CLICK HERE to get a $1.00 off coupon. :)

Here are some important links to visit:

For more product information, click here
Click here for complete drug facts, uses, warnings, dosing chart and active ingredients

 *I am a member of Smiley360 and received the products above for free. No compensation was received for this post. All opinions are honest and based on my own experience. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment