Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Private Selection available at Ralph's and Kroger Stores #GotItFree

#GotItFree.jpg
I'm a BzzAgent member and I was recently given the chance to be part of the Private Selection at Ralphs BzzCampaign. My BzzKit included the following:
  • A bag of Private Selection Tortilla Chips
  • A jar of Private Selection Salsa
  • A can of Private Selection Snack Nuts
  • A FREE coupon for Private Selection Frozen Fruit (12–16 oz., any variety)
  • A FREE coupon for Private Selection Bacon (12–20 oz., any variety)
  • A FREE coupon for a Private Selection 9” Fruit or Crème Pie (any variety, from the Bakery department)
  • Tons of pass-along coupons for fellow Ralphs shoppers
#GotItFree.jpg
I chose the 20 oz. Private Selection Applewood Smoked Bacon for the free coupon. This bacon taste good! I like the big, thick slice and the flavor is nice. This didn't last long because my daughters and hubby (who is not a bacon fan) loved it!
#GotItFree.jpg
I saw an assortment of pies available when I visited Ralph's and I chose the Banana Creme Pie. Honestly, I think the taste was just okay. The filling is a bit sweet and has a mashed, creamy consistency. I prefer pies with fillings which has whole fruits in them.

#GotItFree.jpg



The Private Selection - Select Blend Nuts is one of my favorites. I like the whole macadamias and cashew although it's a bit salty. No problems since I just tap the excess salt off. :)
#GotItFree.jpg



The Private Selection Blue Corn Tortilla Chips and the Salsa (Medium) is a perfect match. I like how crispy the Blue Corn Tortilla Chips were and the salsa is a bit more spicier than the other salsa I have at home.
#GotItFree.jpg
The Private Selection Handpicked Strawberries were perfect for my smoothies and I used it in my fruit infuser bottle. The strawberries are big and tasted fresh and sweet.

The Private Selection line has lots of products available. I haven't tried their ice cream yet but I'll definitely try that the next time I go to Ralph's. :)

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of  BzzAgent and I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment