Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Sugar-Free and Dye-Free Children's Advil + $1 Off Coupon #Smiley360

#Smiley360.jpg
When my daughters are sick, I almost always know when they have a fever even without getting their temperature. How? Because when they're sick and have a fever, they are not their usual selves. They would just sleep on the bed and wouldn't eat.

I am familiar with the Children's Advil because my mom used to give my brothers the Children's Advil suspension when they were younger. Now, they have a New Children’s Advil® Sugar-Free Dye-Free in Berry flavor.

I like to give my daughter the Children's Advil when they have a fever because Children's Advil acts fast and it keeps their fever down for up to 8 hours. It's also effective to relief toothache pain which my 6 year old daughter experiences because she has some cavities. My daughters like the taste so I don't have a hard time giving them Advil when they have a fever or a toothache.
 

*I am a member of Smiley360 and I've received a sample of the New Children's Advil (as shown on the picture above) for me to review. All opinions are honest and based on my own experience. No other form of compensation was received.

No comments:

Post a Comment