Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review



Waking up to puffy eyes isn't one of my favorite things. Although it's not that often, I still don't like it when that happens.

I've tried several Adovia products already and I can only say good things about them. Recently, Cleopatra's Choice sent me their Adovia Mineral Eye Gel to try.


The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel contains Vitamin C (I love to use Vitamin C Serums on my skin) which helps deliver powerful antioxidants deep into skin cells. It contains dead sea salt which brings an immediate infusion of dead sea minerals around the eyes. It also helps reduce puffiness under and around the eyes and it helps to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. It is specifically formulated for the gentle area around the eyes.


The Adovia Mineral Eye Gel doesn't have any scent. It has this smooth, light, creamy texture which absorbs quickly. It felt cool on the initial application and it didn't leave the skin around my eyes greasy. It's very easy to apply and I only need a small amount every application.

I've been using the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel every night for more than 2 weeks now and I noticed that I've had lesser episodes of morning eye puffiness. When I do wake up to puffy eyes, I noticed that they're not as puffy as before I started using the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel. I also like that it's gentle enough that it doesn't sting the skin around my eyes even with continuous use.

You can purchase the Adovia Mineral Eye Gel on AMAZONb or you can visit their WEBSITE to learn more about their other products.

 DISCLAIMER: I have received one or more product/s mentioned above to to try however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. No other form of compensation was received. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment