Monday, March 10, 2014

CARAFE Water Cup Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Have you ever experienced forgetting to get water when you get your pills? You know, the one where you get your pills, sit in front of the television or computer and realize you forgot to get water? I'm not gonna lie because it has happened to me a lot of times already and sometimes it gets annoying. Right? :)

The Sabi CARAFE Water Cup with two-compartment pill box was the solution to my problem. :)

The clear, plastic cup is thick and BPA-free and can hold 124 ml. of water.

The white stopper/cover is actually a 2-compartment pill box which is suitable for any pill size. Plus the blue cover will prevent the pills from dropping/spilling over.

I love the idea of having a water container with the pill compartment since I will definitely never going to forget my water when I get my pills. :) I can just put this on my bedside or desk so that my pill and water is handy and accessible at all times. :)

CARAFE is made by Sabi and you can learn more about their products on their website, blog, facebook and twitter. 

DISCLAIMER: I am a member of Tomoson and I have received a free CARAFE Water Cup to try and review however, all opinions are honest and my own and are not influenced in any way. I only recommend products I think are worth sharing. I do not share or sell information and all information shared with me will solely be used for prize shipment. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR Part 255.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment