Monday, July 22, 2013

Kroger Deli Fried Chicken Review

I have 2 daughters with very different personalities as well as eating habits. My elder daughter who just turned 5 is a very picky eater. She doesn't like many foods. My 2 year old on the other hand eats everything. She eats anything I give her and doesn't mind eating vegetables and she loves fruits. Despite their differences on food choices, they both love fried chicken. They would eat a lot whenever fried chicken is served.

As a member of BzzAgent, I was given a free coupon for an 8 pc. Kroger Deli fried chicken, a free product coupon for the Kroger chips and a free product coupon for any 1.25 L Coca-cola product. I was excited to try the chicken the most. My daughters were excited as well and couldn't wait to taste it.


I love that the chicken stayed fresh and the taste isn't too salty. It was just right for me. It was perfect with white rice. The meat of the fried chicken was juicy and soft. My daughters loved it too. They ate more than what they eat and I'm very happy with that. The chicken also stayed fresh until we got home. The size of the fried chicken was pretty big too (specially the thighs).


**I am a member of BzzAgent and was given  free product coupons to use for an 8-pc. Kroger Deli fried chicken, 1.25 liter Coca-Cola product and a Kroger Kettle chips so that I can facilitate my review. All opinions are honest and my own. No other form of compensation was given.



No comments:

Post a Comment