Monday, June 18, 2012

My CVS trip with my mom and I only paid $17.30 + tax for Huggies, toddler wipes, Physician's formula eyeshadow, etc.:)



Okay this is for now my best trip at CVS. I got all these for only $20.97 (tax included) for all these. My total before taxes was $17.30. I made this trip last June 12, 2012. Here is the breakdown:

2 Huggies Slip on Size 3 (66 ct) were 50% off so each was only $11.49. I used 2 $3 off on any huggies diapers (I've been saving them for quite some time now for these offers). So the total of the 2 diapers was only $8.49 each.

2 pcs. of the Glade Air Freshener (see that only 1 is shown here because I already used the other 1 in the bathrrom.) :) for $0.99 each.

Physician's formula Eye shadow for free! I scanned my CVS card in the magic coupon machine and it gave me $7 off any Physician's formula cosmetics. Some of their Physician's formula cosmetics were 40% off that time (this one included). This was priced at $7.07 after the sale price and I used the CVS print out coupon from the machine + I used a $1 off any Physician's formula cosmetics manufacturer's coupon from the Sunday's newspaper coupons.

I forgot to use my coupon on the Sally Hansen nail polish. It was 75% off so I paid $1.82 for it.

I used a coupon (again printed from the CVS coupon machine) for a $2 off $10 beauty product purchased.

Next is the CVS potty training wipes tub which is 25% off. I got it for $1.86. And I also got the CVS potty training wipes refill which was also 25% off. I got it for $2.61.

Last is the 2 Tressemme travel size shampoos. I got another grat coupon from the CVS coupon machine which is $2 off any 2 Tressemme products. Their trial size was $0.99 each so I used the CVS coupon for this.

Then lastly, I got $5 ECB from my previous purchase so I used it here and my total came to $17.30 + tax. :) I saved $69.09 on this trip. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea to share your blogs with us because your Article helps us to learn so many things through your blogs. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is Floor Paver Machine then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete