Sunday, January 31, 2016

Mini Penguin Massager from Santamedical Review


I don't like going for a massage because I am ticklish so I just take Advil if my muscles are still sore after a couple of days. I also use a topical analgesic for the first day to see if it would alleviate the muscle pain. After trying out the mini penguin massager from Santamedical, I was glad to have found an alternative way to alleviate muscle soreness and pain.
 It is sleek, compact and lightweight. It measures around 6 inches and weighs 3.9 oz. It operates on 2 AA batteries (not included) and has 2 speed options. It is easy to use and operate with a push of a button that goes low speed, then high speed then Off. It has a red light indicator when turned on. It is well designed and very portable. It can be used on the head, face, neck, shoulders or even my back and thighs after a workout. It is effective in relieving muscle stress and tension.
The smooth and steady pulse gives a soothing and calming massage on the area which is sore. I love that I can take this with me anywhere, even at work and I can use it in between breaks. I like how this soothes sore muscles and effectively shortens the pain associated with overworked muscles.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a sample for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I tried personally and believe will be good for my readers. No other form of compensation was received. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment