I was given the chance to review the Campbell's Go Coconut Curry With Chickenand Shitake Mushrooms. I was sent a free product to taste. Here is the actual product sent to me.
I was glad of the flavor because I love curry dishes. I also noticed that the packaging is nice and the preparation time is really fast. You just have to cut along the line at the back (I didn't even use a scissors to cut it. It was very easy to cut using my hand) and then microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
I microwaved it for 2 minutes and then transferred it to a bowl.
I wanted to try it with rice so I put it on a plate with white rice.
I expected it to taste like other out of the pouch food products I've tried before but to my surprise, it tasted great! I love the curry taste. It was perfect for me. I also love the vegetables in it. I didn't expect them to be so crunchy and fresh tasting.
Overall, I would definitely buy more of these flavor. There are 6 flavors available:
- Moroccan Style Chicken with Chickpeas
- Golden Lentil with Madras Curry
- Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda
- Coconut Curry with Chicken and Shitake Mushrooms
- Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies
- Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans